Bolles Bugle Online

Bolles Bugle Online

Get a Big Ticket for Big Night

Claire Cywes, Copy Editor

After taking a year off, The Big Ticket is back with a strong lineup of alternative bands and singers.

The Big Ticket is back in Jacksonville with an air of excitement, as people scramble to purchase all tickets available.  Already, as of October 31st, many of the less expensive tickets have sold out and the Big Ticket has moved into a higher price range for both VIP and general admission.

Many of the bands performing have recently topped the charts, such as Walk the Moon, the Lumineers, Mondo Cozmo, Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness, New Politics, and Saint Motel.

The Big Ticket will be held at the Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena at 300 A. Philip Randolph Boulevard.  Many avid festival goers are awaiting the release of the schedule and stage locations for the bands mentioned above.  Ananta Arora, a graduate from the class of 2017, said, “Big Ticket is great because it’s good to have different genres of music represented so everyone can have a chance to hang out and have a good time.  For me, the best part of going to any music festival is to learn about new bands to get obsessed with.”  Many people agree with Arora, and cannot wait to discover a new band to follow.

Both VIP and regular tickets are available for purchase, with the VIP tickets including a VIP entrance, a VIP lounge with its own food vendors, restrooms, and a VIP only view of the main stage.

To go to the Big Ticket website, click this link: https://thebigticketfest.com/

The student news site of The Bolles School
Get a Big Ticket for Big Night